Near the end of May, a group of girls from high school got together for a girl's weekend in Chicago. There were 7 of us who reunited, some of them I hadn't seen since our 20 year reunion (in 1991) and a couple since even before that....in the 70's!!!! But we didn't skip a beat and had such a fun time. Not to mention that I FINALLY made it to Chicago. Can't believe I lived so close to it, but had never been there. What a wonderful city! But more than that, what a great rekindling of friendships!
The day was beautiful for breakfast outside!
I see why it's named the Magnificent Mile!
The Chicago River was so pretty!
Some of us went for a walk down Michigan Avenue....it was so windy and cold!!!!(at least for me! ) :) But what a great time!!!
CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!
2 comments:
Looked like a fun time Joye...let me know when you want to go back!
:-)
Wow, great job, Mom!!! See... you figured it out!! :o) Love all the pics and the commentary - you're too funny.
Post a Comment