Well, after my first posting I was going to try to add the pictures you are about to see, but once a post is published, I can't rearrange it, I just found out.....oh dear. Anyway, the pix are of SOME of the events leading up to the wedding, and I could have put way more on here, but didn't want to bore everyone to tears. It's fun to look back at everything....it sure seemed to go fast...now onward and upward to even better things! By the way, the professional photog's pix are at www.pictage.com/30655 event key: cooper, for those of you who have some time. They turned out much better than mine, i might add, so go take a look :) But for now, on with the rest of the show...
the hair trial with her "something borrowed" headpiece and veil...
the bridal shower at Kel's friend, Adonica's, which, I might add, was BEAUTIFUL!...
Everything from the flowers, to the food, to the pink "cooper" m&m's...
just every detail was AMAZING!...
the girls' decorations for the bachelorette party room at the Mondrian were darling!

No comments:
Post a Comment