7 months ago
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Gin Blossoms in the Park
So I knew I knew the Gin Blossoms, but until I heard them play, I couldn't remember their songs (by title). It brought back memories of the kids in jr. high/high school.....a LONG time ago! Anyway, I loved that when they started playing, Logan immediately got up off of the quilt, grabbed 2 plastic spoons and started wiggling her little body and playing the spoons. I tried to get a pic...and it's not the best in the world, cuz she kept stopping as soon as i aimed the camera at her, but it was still cute. Even Jake was liking just hanging out looking up at the trees and loving being outside. Cold Stone is right next to where the Gin Blossoms were playing, so we went over and waited in line there....where Logan discovered her shadow against a wall. It was so cute. So for a hot evening at a tiny grassy area in the middle of a great shopping area with good music and a makeshift dinner followed by Coldstone......it was a very fun time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
HAHA i didn't knwo that shadow part! how cute is that?!
OH - I forgot about the shadow ones... they all turned out cute! Can't wait till Costco sharing abilities are back to get some of those for the ol' scrapbook... or should I say for the BIG pile of items to be scrapbooked. Oh well. :o)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shadow pic!!! how sweet is that?? it's a keeper...for your potterybarn frames...are they still empty???
Jules, I go scrapbooking, or "cropping" I should say on Friday nights...James calls me a dork!!!
Yeah, Ryan says I'm part of a cult. I WISH I could go every Friday! I go like every other month for like 4-5 hours on a Saturday morning. I try to bust my stuff out to get something done once a weekend, but nothing this last weekend... have 4 pages in the works, tho - from DisneyWorld LAST MAY!!! Ugh...
Jules, share some pages on your blog when you get them done, I'll do the same!!
AUNTIE JOYE WHERE ARE YOU????? I HAVEN"T SEEN YOU POST COMMENTS ANYWHERE IN DAYS???
yeah, maybe i should start a separate one fso everyone else doesn't have to look. Or maybe a link off to the side... hmmmm.
I want to see...
yeah, well.. it will be a while - don't hold your breath!! much to do around the house... plus scrapbook so I might have something to put up there!! :oD
Joye, these pics are great! I love the shadow one...BUT, we miss you, where are you??? Come back, come back!!
Post a Comment