Saturday, June 21, 2008

And a Few More...



the bridesmaid luncheon at Arcadia Farms...




the rehearsal dinner at the Valley Field Riding and Polo Club....wonderful!...




And finally THE WEDDING DAY!!!! Aren't they cute???....



family and friends gathered at our house for a post-wedding BBQ the next day.




and more folks up on the patio....it was a great day!


ok.....that's my synopsis...you can imagine what the "in between" must be like! SO much fun! :)

3 comments:

Lynne said...

That was a great trip down memory lane Joye! Loved all the pics!!! And you did a great job, I might add :-)

Kelley said...

WOW - i'm impressed! these look great!! thanks so much for doing that, mom! :) It's so funny to look back now...

Unknown said...

oh aunt Joye, I love your blog!! You did a great job!! I love the re-cap of the wedding!! keep it up!! :)