Saturday, June 21, 2008

LOTS TO CATCH UP ON!

So here I am trying to figure out where to begin .... let's just say April was really a BUSY but FUN month, so I'm going to start there......Kelley and Patrick's wedding was probably THE MAIN EVENT, so even though we focused on that day, all of the activities leading up to it were equally fun!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Woo Hoo! We can comment now!! Thanks for fixing that Joye...love your site...I feel like we are in a soap opera with all of these blogs...it's so fun to keep up with what everyone is doing! Welcome to the world of blogging Joye!!

Joye said...

ok...well, this isn't how it's supposed to be. i was just trying things out...didn't know it would be "out there" yet. i was just writing anything but haven't added any pix yet or anything, except that hibiscus that was just calling me. it was like the perfect flower, but i need some practice with the camera. you will have to live thru all of my escapades now!!!!

Unknown said...

Joye-Fantastic site! I have enjoyed it through and through. That Logan is something else. Doug, too. Good job in the design. I am loving it. We sure are missing you and the family. I think we need another wedding. Oh, wait. Your offspring is married off, so I guess it is up to us. We're trying!