Monday, July 28, 2008

Jacob In Action!

I forgot that I had taken this last week at Julie's ! Everyone else was in the kitchen getting ready for a big breakfast, and Jake was just hanging out in the family room. It's so fun with him sitting now!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Haha! I didn't know you took that! Glad you got some video of him sitting doing his hand pounding thing. :o) I need to get a "dadada" video. Maybe I should just have you over again. hehe...

Lynne said...

So cute...it's so funny to watch him do everything Willa does...just a step behind. We better get teaching Willa more stuff before he catches up!

Julie said...

PS - Did I mention he looks like little amazon-man beating his chest - hehe!

Lynne said...

So, I think Willa can skip that one! Although, she does kinda hit herself with her fist sometimes...