Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Best Meal of the Day!

These pics are of the great breakfast that Julie (and Logan) concocted last week. So much food...but we weren't complaining, of course! Thanks, Jules!

Checking out the trimmed strawberries
Love the hands on the hips....doesn't Ryan do that???Stirring the batter

Mr. Happy getting ready for his breakfast!
Julie and the supervisor
Guess it must be good....she couldn't wait to dig in
And then the dance afterward, of course!
Somewhere there is Jake!
I love these pics of him!!!

Cousins Julie and Steve!




5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, I guess I should have gotten up a little earlier to put on some makeup! Oh well. The hands on hips DOES look like Ryan - good call. Do you have the one of Steve & I outside? Might have turned out a little better. Yikes, I really wish I would have at least gotten to my concealer! ;o)

Lynne said...

LOL, these are too cute! Love the one of Logan watching the batter drip off the ladle, what is she thinking about? and the hands on the hips...so Logan...and Ryan I guess ;-)

I don't remember getting served breakfast like this in AZ...I guess the trick is that I have to go to Julie's for breakfast??

:-)

Joye said...

very funny, lynneeeee. ;-) Just wait...I'm going to cook you a gourmet breakfast in DEC when you come!!! Can't wait! Julie, i will post the pic of you and Steven..sorry, i forgot.

Unknown said...

looks like fun!! I'm with my mom... I didn't get no stinkin breakfast at Julie's when I was there... hmmm
I see what CUZ you LUV!!!

Unknown said...

although, uncle dougie did make me coffee every morning and eggs a couple of times too!! ;)