Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Quick Change Artist...

So last week when i was babysitting the kids, it involved me in stepping back in time and getting the kids ready for preschool by 8:15 a.m. No problem, I thought. I did this a hundred times, tho a LONG time ago. I can do it! But little did I know I wouldn't wake up till 7:35! Logan had been awake for over an hour, but didn't bother to wake me up. So needless to say, the pancakes and syrup and braids and getting dressed and locking dogs up and turning on the alarm and car seats....whew! so much to do in record time! But because Logan had on my favorite skirt in the world (Lynne and Sarah's handiwork) I wanted to get a quick pic before school, while their clothes were clean.....(posing starts early for one of them) ;)
When I went back to preschool to pick Logan up in just 2 short hours, I almost gasped! Logan's shirt had paint all over it....and then I noticed something different.....she had reversed her skirt while in school! She said she wanted her friend to see the other side, so she flipped it (I only hoped it wasn't out on the playground). Dirty or not, LOVE how stylin' this girl is! Oh....and Jake, too :)
oh....and I'm glad I took the picture before school, after all!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Leave it to her to change at school so her friends can see both sides of her skirt! She knows I don't usually let her wear that stuff to school because she might get paint on it!! :o) j/k... I'm impressed you did all that in the morning and took pictures, and still made it to school on time!

Lynne said...

So cute, I love that skirt on her!! I kinda forgot about that!!! Best model in the world :) I'm impressed too Grandma! That's serious moving!!!