Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Weekend....

While Julie and Ryan were off to Vegas, I got to babysit these little kiddos. We had some fun times, where the camera wasn't always available, like when we came back to my house to visit Papa, who was couch-bound with a backache. I went outside to water the plants, and Jake decided to join me. The pool proved to be too much of a lure, and eventually he took off his shorts, shirt, and diaper and was standing on the step.....laughing and splashing, of course. Soon Logan joined him, also with her birthday suit on. (Oh...by this time, I was also on the top step, too...brrrr). Their little pale bums were soooo cute. But....my camera was in the house....and i certainly couldn't leave them alone. So.....no picture.
We did then go back in, reluctantly on their parts, and out came the Barbie's and Lego's. Then, the next thing I knew, Logan grabbed my (fake) flowers and had one in her hair. She requested some pics be taken (surprised?)

And the still shots eventually became a performance. Sorry....you'll need to tilt your head. (Can't rotate movies...oops!)
(kinda dark....sorry)
Soon it was time to go back home. Both kids fell asleep before we were to the corner and so I took a leisurely drive home, and look what they ended up with because they had been such good little ones....
I'm such a pushover! :)

4 comments:

Lynne said...

So cute, love that dress on Logan...perfect for her little dance! So nice that Ryan and Julie could get away for a bit! Looks like the kids had lots of entertainment, good job Grandma!

Unknown said...

logan is SO funny with her performances!!! looks like you had a great time and took great care of them!

hopefully my mom will babysit soon so we can go to vegas or something fun!! :) (can you talk to her for me)?

love logan's dress!

Julie said...

Hahaha... finally watched the video. Hysterical. Just wait till she's in dance next fall... we're all in for quite the performances, I'm sure. Thanks for watching them - they loved it!!!

Lynne said...

dream on...