Ok.....shocker! I am actually posting. So many things have gone on in the past few months....things i really should have posted. I may or may not try to recap.... after the fact. But the most recent thing is a pic of this {little} cutie....growing up by leaps and bounds. Stop for a minute, would you, Logan?
She was all ready for soccer practice.... the kids all looked so cute! I can only imagine when they get their game day jerseys on how 'official' they will all look. And I'm absolutely sure her Mama will be posting a recap of their first soccer game....
4 comments:
SO CUTE! and hot - was this after the game? What an athlete :)
omgosh.... she's so big. oh, when did that happen?? i can't wait to see that little soccer player soooon!!!!
so glad you posted! welcome back! ;)
Yes, welcome back!!! She is just the cutest...she looks like a winner to me! GO LOGAN!!!
She's so funny in her soccer gear... I need to put all the pics and videos up - so behind! This one you got is great, though! Quite the sporty stance... :o)
Post a Comment