I always bring my camera to events.....
I don't post often enough....
And then the pics are old.
So I'm deciding to post as I go.....
Here's Nolan on his 9-month birthday when I was watching him for a couple of hours! I LOVE this boy sooooooooo much!
And then on Sunday, coming out of church, I noticed that Logan and Jake looked extra cute in their Sunday finest....this is Logan's Easter dress, which I didn't get to see before this day, so click,click,click, and here they are!
Love all of my babies.......we are sooo blessed! :)
7 months ago



3 comments:
Nolie's so cute! Can't believe he's 9 months already... :o)
And ohhhhhh, her hat. And purse. My funny girl. I can't believe they're both looking at you for that pic - I really don't remember that happening in real life. Your camera must have clicked at JUST the right moment. :o) Jake is our little mountain man with his foot on the tree like that - ha!
Thanks for posting - 2 days in a row, you're on a roll!
Such cute kiddos!!! man, this family makes cute kids!!! :)
Oh boy. That hat. And purse. She's a little Miss Daisy. Thanks for takin such good pics!
Post a Comment