Hope everyone had a fun, safe New Year's Eve. It was pretty quiet at our house...even went to bed before the ball dropped! Are we getting old, or what? But I realized I had some pics from before Christmas that I wanted to share...
The Sunday before Christmas, Logan's Sunday School class put on a program at church. This is the little angel when she first eyed us from in front of the congregation...

I'm not sure if she's yawning or singing loudly in this next one...
(Sorry about the pic quality..my camera isn't performing too well anymore. :-( )
How angelic can she get???? (Notice how she's the only one not facing the front?)
I'd say she loves the camera!

The kids were all so cute. Reminded me of Julie and Kelley when they were in their programs! Gosh, time sure flies!

3 comments:
Happy New Year! Those are cute of Logan... I still need to go through all the Christmas pics - there sure are a lot! Thanks for the cute post!!
I love that last pic - she is a little angel!! She likes to pose for her Grandma!!
happy new year to you!!! :)
what a cute little angel!!!
Post a Comment