Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dinner Under the Stars !

A couple of weeks ago Patrick and Kelley got their new patio set delivered, to set on their great new pavestone patio. They invited Lisa and I over for dinner, which was very tasty! It was fun to sit outside in the warm August air and enjoy good company! Thanks, guys!
I think that's Patrick behind that hand, grilling up some great vittles!
You should be proud!

The finished masterpiece looks even better on the new table.
Patrick, Lisa, Kelley about to dig in!
OK....so the kirkland water bottles aren't the most picturesque, but the whole ambience created by candlelight was lovely. Now if we just would have had those $14 Evian bottles to dress it up a bit!


9 comments:

Julie said...

cute pics! looks like a nice night!

Like the new look... ok, I think everyone has been changing their blog format around. Just to buck the system, I'm going to keep mine the SAME! :o)

Lynne said...

Wow, nice! That Patrick is always cooking!!! Sounds like a fun evening!

Geez, you're Mom and I must have been changing our look at the same time! Now there's a surprise! :-)

Unknown said...

and gee...you both did it after Kelley and I did.
now THERE'S a SURPRISE!!!!

Unknown said...

btw, glad to see your back after a MONTH!!!

oh, and dinner looks lovely.
love the patio set kel & pat!

Julie said...

ok, when I typed that, it was one version of white. After I left my comment, it was a different version of white, and then I refreshed it later and it was orangey. Is this the fall theme for the Jeffrey blog??

Kelley said...

hahaha yes - we don't have any patio DINING apparatus. We are getting some this weekend. There's all this stuff you forget about...

Unknown said...

wait, what are you talking about Kel??

Joye said...

OK....first off, yes this is the beginning of my fall theme. Even tho the weather is >100 degrees, i'm pretending it's a colorful fall day....leaves beginning to turn, chilly nites...you know the drill. Julie, when you saw it, i had done this color scheme, but apparently when i was continuing to look at others, it reverted to white, which i then had to re-do.
Secondly....Kel, what other apparatus do you need???? I think the candles and kirkland bottles are PERFECT!!!! :-)
And thirdly, I just don't have as much news as y'all do, so my posts certainly aren't as exciting! I may have a few more up my sleeve, tho.....stay tuned! :)

Kelley said...

OH sorry - by "apparatus" i meant like dining stuff. we look around and everything is glass or porcelain, so we need to go get plastic stuff. the paper plates and red cups are only good for so long. :) i love the cute colorful sets!